What are we usually asked about?
1) What are the modes of learning
Courses are available on full time, part time (evenings and Saturdays) and distance learning mode.
2) What are the registration requirements?
National ID, waiting card or birth certificate
2 Passport size photographs
Copy of KCSE certificate, result slip, mock results or equivalent
3) Any additional fees?
|Admission Fees||2,000/-||Paid Once|
|School ID||500/-||Paid Once|
|Library Fees||1,500/-||Paid per year|
|Activity fees||2,000/-||Paid per year|
|Practical Fee||3,000/-||Paid per Term|
|Caution Fees||2,000/-||Paid once (refundable)|
4) Is there hostel accommodation?
Cascade Institute of Hospitality offers secure hostel services to students who wish to be accommodated at 4,800 per month(inclusive of bed, breakfast, dinner and Transport), or 4,000 per month Transport excluded.
5) What are the mode of payments?
Fees must be paid per term. Students paying in monthly instalments should pay before the 5th day of every month. Parents and sponsors should ensure fee is paid promptly to avoid unnecessary inconveniences.
- Kenya Commercial Bank A/C No: 1200631935
- MPESA pay bill number: 853393
- Fee once paid is not refundable or transferable.
- Original deposit slips from the bank must be presented to the accounts office at CIH. Personal cheques are not accepted.